First of all, thank you to Kris for nominating me for this award… like three months ago xD. I am terrible, and haven’t done it yet. She is super awesome, and you should go read her blog. She is hilarious, and her blog is so, so fun!!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What is the number one food from a fictional world that you have wanted to try??
Hmm.. this is hard!! Probably all the food from The Wrath and the Dawn because I love Middle Eastern food and that book made me really hungry.
What is the hardest cringe a book has ever given you?? What caused this painful feeling that WAS SO REAL IT HURT?
HAHAHAHA There are so many. I’m going to go with the big fat mess Gia from The Fill In Boyfriend gets herself into. I hate when people lie, mostly because it causes such big embarrassing problems!! (Also because, you know, it’s wrong, but priorities!!) I was dying the entire book because I just KNEW it was all going to blow up in her face, and vicariously, mine.
Actually, all of Kasie West’s books are like that. Everything just starts burning down before my eyes. It’s painful, but yet I love them all so much! 😀
What’s your favorite kind of juice? (This is definitely for scientific research, stop with those judgy eyes)
ORANGE. All other kinds are gross and, for some inexplicable reason, make my throat sore.
So, I’m absolutely terrible at tagging people, so I’m just going to apologize for my rudeness and invite everyone to do this tag!! If you do participate, let me know so I can read your post!
- If you could live in any book, which would it be?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you like avocados? I personally hate them, (I know, I am a terrible excuse for a millennial!) If so, tell me if I’m missing something!
Do embarrassing books make *you* feel embarrassed? Do you ever do tags/awards on your blog? What is your favorite kind of food? If it is avocados, please leave. (I’m kidding xD.)